Return to Play Guidelines
Boca Raton Youth Sports / East Boca Tackle Football is committed to ensuring all reasonable precautions and procedures are taken in an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
In accordance with the CDC, State, County and City, EBT will return to play with strict adherence to these guidelines:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and exercise equipment (including balls).
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from non-household members as possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
Further, we plan to implement the following additional protocols:
- All players and coaches sanitize hands before and throughout activities.
- Limit drill group size to 10 or less.
- Sanitize all shared equipment (balls, bags, dummies) before and after each practice.
- Restrict distances and movement for spectators and participants on sidelines.
- No water bottles will be supplied, all participants must bring their own.
- Purchase a no-touch thermometer to check any participant or spectator temperature we suspect may be ill. No player, coach or spectator will be allowed to participate if an elevated temperature is detected.
- Minimize any unnecessary physical contact such as high-fives and tight player huddles.
- In inclement weather, participants and spectators will take shelter in vehicles to prevent overcrowding of pavilions and other shared coverings.
While we are looking forward to resuming activities, we appreciate a shared understanding that the safety of participants will represent a departure from normal football practices and camaraderie during this time.
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.